Caribou Gear Tarp

Badlands Bino Harness

Art Vandeley

For Sale:

Badlands Bino Harness with magnetic closing/opening system. Pictures are not of actual harness but you get the idea. It has been used before but has no rips, tears or cosmetic blemishes. It is the Max -1 sagebrush/desert type camo.

$95 TYD OBO

Attachments

• Bino Case 1.png
    Bino Case 1.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Bino Case 2.png
    Bino Case 2.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 261
How did you like this compared to the normal (now typical) bino harness? All my glasses have the typical harness and I like them but I cant stand having/leaving the caps on the lens's while I hunt, I usually lose one or two caps a year and they take time to remove and flop around, get in the way... You get the idea. So I have been wondering about this type of holder.

I honestly like it a lot. I think it offers great protection for the expensive glass we carry around. It also allows you to carry small items in it with the binos. It keeps them dry during rain/snow. I decided to try a different brand that I think is a little lighter, that's the only reason I'm selling these.

Cool, sounds like a good product, but I can never seem to find any on hand in a store to actually hold and examine. I like the normal straps I use now, minus the stuff I mentions earlier. But the straps on these seem like they would interfere with a backpack...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back