Yeti GOBOX Collection

Backpack for the wife

Missoulaz28

I am looking for a backpack for my wife and would like some suggestions if you have any experience. i have looked at the badlands Kali and it looks alright but have read poor reviews for smaller framed women, the wife is 5'4 125lbs.

We are just looking for a day pack, something to carry a water bladder, jacket and normal essentials. Not looking for something to haul meat. Would like to keep it under $150 or so.

Thanks

I had a badlands ultra day pack, and I would think it would work for her. I got rid of it because it was too small. It has to be nice to have a wife that is willing to carry her own load;) Good luck!

It has to be nice to have a wife that is willing to carry her own load;) Good luck!

Here's my wife packing a quarter of an elk I killed plus a dead head muley I found. :eek:

062.jpg

064.jpg

And carting out an opening morning buck, she insisted ondoing it herself.

IMG019.jpg

IMG018.jpg

My wife likes the eberlestock x2. but it all depends on preference, she says the fit of it is her favorite of all that she has tried on.

Here's my wife packing a quarter of an elk I killed plus a dead head muley I found. :eek:

062.jpg

064.jpg

And carting out an opening morning buck, she insisted ondoing it herself.

IMG019.jpg

IMG018.jpg

Man the next person I see packing a whole quarter with bone and hide is gonna make me sick:);) You all do realize the pack would be MUCH lighter without that crap that you can't eat right:)LOL

Man the next person I see packing a whole quarter with bone and hide is gonna make me sick:);) You all do realize the pack would be MUCH lighter without that crap that you can't eat right:)LOL

says the guy who packs out whole un-caped elk heads, to the tune of about 10lbs of neck/tounge and eyeballs. :D

At least they cut the lower leg off. Hide/bone, what ever, friggn sweet to see a lady doing the work!

My wife uses an Osprey, Xenon 85. Its packed a couple sheep, deer and lots of moose meat, along with camp many times over. She loves the fit, but the straps/compression is kind of a PITA at times.

On our way to kill sheep.

Attachments

• P1050083.JPG
    P1050083.JPG
    316.5 KB · Views: 303
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck