PEAX Equipment

Back in Florida

Der_Ami

Hello to all hunters and possible future hunting buddies,

I found my way here through Fresh Tracks. I have seen almost all that Amazon has to offer on episodes thus far. Kind of dreading when I finally am all caught up and have to wait until new shows are released.

Having moved all over the place in the past nearly 50 years, including over 20 years in Germany, I just returned for a second time to South Florida. My wife and I really liked the first time here. I was recently offered an opportunity to come back, so it was a no-brainer for us to return.

Last time we lived in Florida, I filled a Gator tag and really enjoyed doing so with some great friends who gave generously with their time, knowledge and tools. I look forward to doing more hunting in Florida with them as well as with new friends.

Thank you to everyone who makes this forum such a wonderful resource of knowledge, great stories, and place to connect with other friendly and similar-minded good folks.

All the best!

William

Welcome to HuntTalk William.

May I further your addiction by referring you to Youtube channel by searching "Randy Newberg Hunter" Right now the during the hunting season, "day by day" videos and ancillary viewing stuff comes out regularly.

Back