Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

AZ

Jwill

I just sent in my $ for bonus points and my hunting license donation... :rolleyes: My best hunting buddy just moved there, so hopefully I'll get to hunt there in a few years. Anybody know how tough it is to coordinate a resident & non-resident hunt there?

I just sent in my $ for bonus points and my hunting license donation... :rolleyes: My best hunting buddy just moved there, so hopefully I'll get to hunt there in a few years. Anybody know how tough it is to coordinate a resident & non-resident hunt there?

I just went down and did a javelina hunt with my buddy. He is a MT resident but lives part time in AZ. We hunted hard for our little piggies...I took mine after 7 days of hunting and he took his on the 10th and last day. He also had a otc deer tag which I could have bought also. We saw quite a few deer with only one "shooter" that he closed to 60 yards on before getting busted. All of our hunting was on public land which is plentiful and accessible...So I guess ya you could pull it off...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back