Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

AZ hunting license purchased at vendor?

MTGomer

I’m fairly new to AZ.
I realize that hunting licenses CAN be purchased online but In early January, I purchased one at a vendor while I was purchasing my 2020 OTC deer tag.
When I look in my portal account, it shows that my license is expired and does not show my license purchase about 26 days ago. It does say they are not ‘real time’ but that everything should show within a day.

My question is; do only licenses purchased online show on the portal, or should mine be showing, but maybe the the vendor has not reported the sale to AZGFD?
I can’t get ahold of FG because the call volume is so heavy.
Obviously, I cannot enter the elk draw if they do not have record of me having a hunting license.

When you apply online, on the page after you add a sportsman, under the section for your ss number, is a place to enter your paper license number.

Last edited:
I see where to enter that number. I just didn’t know if it meant anything if FG didn’t it have record of me buying it.
IE: if the only record was a carbon copy behind the desk at Big 5.
I’ll apply by entering that number and cross my fingers.

and we found the loop hole. GF doesn't get vendor licenses for months, sometimes years. Which means a person could technically apply without a valid license.

and we found the loop hole. GF doesn't get vendor licenses for months, sometimes years. Which means a person could technically apply without a valid license.

How? Without a pre issued license number from AZ you can’t apply. License numbers for vendors aren’t just random numbers

my portal says I have not purchased a license yet I applied for three draws with it in 2019. no need to worry

I respectfully ask people to refrain from posting the "how or why".

Whys that? so people don't abuse the system? maybe AZ should fix it. Minnesota has been using a persons drivers license at off site vendors for over 25 years. Why can't AZ?

Back