Yeti GOBOX Collection

AZ hunting ethical course error

seeth07

So I finally got this completed and glad I did. I actually learned a few things! I also really enjoyed all the videos and since I watched them all, it took a really long time to complete but was sure worth it.

I did find this picture interesting though. Isn't filling out the tag step one? Maybe they took care of dad's elk before filling out her tag?

Screenshot_20220127-184622_Chrome.jpg

Also I got robbed on the middle hunter angle of fire question and the game care question. Your angle of fire is 45 in front and 45 behind totaling 90. Answer was 45, lame. The game care question was about the most difficult part of game care and it was between dust, heat and distance from field to home. For a guy that shots an elk 2 miles in solo and then has a 24 hour ride home to WI, the logistics even in 40 degree weather is difficult. O well.

I feel like a lot of people did this after the deadline for this year. While AZGF may or may not stick to it, the original deadline was 30 days prior to the application deadline in question. To have the point count in this years elk draw the deadline was Jan 9th. They might count it anyway. I don’t know.

Yes I know I missed it. I started back in December with intentions of finishing it by than but it took me a really long time to watch and read everything. O well, not that big of a deal. My odds would have just gone from .3 to maybe .4 lol

A) If your point is already showing up in your portal they might count it. AZ seems to do everything a little goofy.

B) Even if it doesn’t count in this years draw, you’ll still have the same total number of points when it does show up rather than be one point behind forever ♾ like you would be if you missed a year of apps, so all in all, so like you say, it’s really not that bad.

Back