Az hit card

Looks like I was a late hit for deer. But I put in for an easy draw while building points again, certainly not a strip tag.....

Elk and deer for me this year.

20B any antlered nov. 6th. Close to home , Can scout a lot and have a couple Guys that know it well. I am happy even though didn't draw the Kaibab. Will be the first time hunting close to home in many years . Hold out time and lotssa scouting......................BOB!

Dec 22 Coues for me... awesome!
That's a great hunt and will be really interesting with the burn this year. Hit me up with questions as I hunt 22 year round.

Should be interesting hunting 33 this year following the Bighorn Fire that swept across the Catalina Mtns --- good luck!

Sandhill crane and rifle mule deer in southern Arizona for me ...

33 is going to be really interesting this year. There is a high chance a lot of that unit is closed from the fire.

Looks like I was a late hit for deer. But I put in for an easy draw while building points again, certainly not a strip tag.....

Elk and deer for me this year.

putting in for easy draws and building points don’t go together. If you get an of your 5 choices you lose your points.

putting in for easy draws and building points don’t go together. If you get an of your 5 choices you lose your points.

I was back to zero points so I put in for a better than nothing zone. But you are correct.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back