PEAX Equipment

AZ GOT SOME RAIN

AZHUNTERR

well i missed every thing in phoenix but i got to play in all the rain from prescott to ash fork rain an hail all day long we found one place with big chunks of ice an it wasnt hail some washs where like rivers out there i think the water holes are all most full driving back the phoenix some of the hills had water falls

lots of water an we needed it

Well it rain on us for two days in flagstaff while deer hunting. Saw lots of does, yearlings, and fawns. noly two bucks at 70 yards and two elk at 40 yards. cow and yearling.
All the deer were in the aspen above 8,000 feet and they were bedded down by 2-3 pm because of the afternoon rain that stopped around 1am.
Got plenty wet and walked a good distance stalking them but no kill.
Enjoyed getting away from the city though.
But, while gone my wife broke her big toe and we had tornado warnings near my house and lost a few trees.
no more trimming

Its been a wierd year.. Dont remember to many septs were we got a monsoon.. this one hung around for 4 dys too... It was kinda nice...

Delw

Last night it poured so hard at my house I thought the rain was going to work its way into the house itself. In the 4 years I've been out here, I've never seen it rain 4 days in a row for any extended time like this. Only drawback is that it wont even touch the lake elevations hardly...How sad is that. :( Maybe we'll have a real heavy snowfall winter in the northern part of the state and the runoff will help get these lakes back on track..especially Roosevelt. One can hope cant he? :rolleyes:

LipRipper

WOW It rained so hard at our house in 20 minutes the streets were flooded over the sidewalks. I think water even made it in a few houses down the block. I saw at the SRP website that flows into Rosy were at 3040 cfs up from 374 cfs yesterday. The Verde flow yoday is 2169 cfs up from 525 cfs yesterday and 22cfs last Friday. Let's hope it lasts!

J.D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back