Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

AZ CC Hits

A buddy and I had a card hit for early archery in either 4A or 8. Guess we'll see where we end up. Feel free to PM GPS coordinates! :cool:

The charge disappeared from my bank account...if I call the number should it tell me that I drew, or does that not update till next week. Hoping the charge reappears in the morning.

The charge disappeared from my bank account...if I call the number should it tell me that I drew, or does that not update till next week. Hoping the charge reappears in the morning.
Better hope your bank didn't block it as a suspicious charge.

Better hope your bank didn't block it as a suspicious charge.

I’m desperately hoping they didn’t. Usually they bock charges right out the gate and send me a text asking if I did it or not. Currently no text regarding it. Gonna be a long weekend if it doesn’t show back up. I feel like I’ve seen some pending charges disappear overnight before, but that isn’t going to make the next few days any more comfortable.

I was hoping that AZ’s automated system was going to tell me that I had a tag, and all was safe and sound.

• Wow
Reactions: LCH
Suddenly back! I’ll take it. Had my guts in knots for almost an hour! It better not disappear again!

This may drive me to get a dang credit card.

If you call their hotline number and go through the prompts you can get results.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back