Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Asking for Info on GMU 83 in Colorado

Wapiti23

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew anything or had any information about GMU 83 in Colorado. What is public access like? And possibly what elk hunting like in this unit? Any info would be great!!! Please Need Help!!!

I know there's very little public land and a couple gated communities that are selling off little ranchettes off of big chunks of land. In my opinion you're better off looking around in a couple of the closer units like 82, 86 that have National Forest and good public access and are close by 83

Thank you for the heads up. I was just snooping around on the computer and noticed that it was a quality unit. Thanks again.

Haha, Im not sure yet just checkn up on some other units. I know that it takes more time than one season to figure out a unit but wow there are alot of trees there!!!!!!!!!! It was beautiful country but i wish there was a lil more open areas to possibly do some glassing. We'll see what happens with my other wishful hunts. I was DENIED again for wyoming and im lookn for a quality hunt else where for the future.

DId you feel like you were better off carrying a spear??? :D I know how you feel cause I was a little ways from you. Most people will tell you that there are a lot of decent areas in Colorado- which is true, but you definately have to work for it (whether you're looking for animals or finding a good spot to hunt). Good luck to you guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back