Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

as scared as it gets....

I have 2 other registered NAmes over there if you ever need them. PainintheA$$ thinks he's tricky but is a Newbie in forums. Wait till I send the "Saudi" clan on him ;)

If it was harder... or even a Challenge, I might have continued :p

I registered using my computer, just a different email addy, and a different screen name, its a pretty interesting (to say the least) site

Shiite. ya aint seen nothing yet... Classic. ??? WTF.. That would have been a basic post back in da daze.. I would give the fags in a trank post a higher rating..
maybe our dicktater will get to stirring the pot. Seems the busted hand has also hurt his BALLS.. HEHEHE

Th.mup famouse last word... He is home ....

I'm registered over there with no problem. I haven't bothered to try to raise any stink because I don't have the time or inclination to piss in someone else's cheerios just because.

I think that it is due to the time differences. I requested access, received an e-mail and when I came back from lunch had a second message that said I was denied. Thinking about it, my first request would have been before midnight in the States and then the next day when I came back. So, I guess I did not respond quick enough????
Figure no need to worry about it as I don't see the need to go over just to get some dander ruffed.
Just wanted to see the Story bout the hillbilly folks.

I like to get a good chuckle with you guys over there and look back from time to time. Dickless posted this earlier........

Painless said:
those that have had their accounts declined. When I upgraded the software I noticed that more and more folks were trying to gain access with the user name "painless", I chalked it up to our fans from over at hunt talk, well I made a mistake, there was a glitch in the system and everyone who registered had my display name, I did some checking and fixed the glitch so now it should have the correct user name when I get the email that there are new users in the que. My bad I screwed up, to all of the new guys I fixed your accounts so you can now post, sorry about the mix up..........Blake

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back