PEAX Equipment

Arizona Draw Question

Wild Bill

I'd rather get this answer from the folks at AZGFD themselves, but apparently nobody works there any more. I was on hold for probably around 2 hours and called a handful of different numbers trying to speak to an actual person. No luck.

Anyways, my question is my nonresident combo license expires on February 9 (same day as elk and pronghorn apps are due) and I purchased my bonus points for this year. Since I need a valid license when the application period ends, do I need to purchase another nonresident combo before that the 9th so it doesn't lapse since its good for 365 days? I don't want to get caught without one and not get my points for this year and lose my loyalty point.

Can anyone help me out? Also, if anyone has any tricks to get through to a live person that would be cool too.

Thanks

Your license is still valid on the 9th.

You will be fine, they have not bounced a single app from the draw since 2016 when they went to the 365 day license.

I can't comment on the validity of the license set to expire Feb 9.

However, you can buy a license while you still have one. I did it this year. You chose the date it becomes active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back