MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona cow elk.

cmc

I took my brother up on his 5BS cow elk hunt in AZ. This is his second elk hunt ever. We also talked our dad into making the trip. He connected on this fine cow elk opening day around 11am when a herd came from another unit single file into his.
(from left to right, dad, brother and me in orange)
jd_04_elk.jpg

Here are the rest of the pictures from the hunt...

later
cmc

the jury is out on what the white stuff was... All I know is by the time we drove back to the lodge the roads were very very soupy... I had a heck of a time keeping that truck straight or out of the ruts. And man the truck was muddy when I got home. Glad it rained from Phx to Tucson to help with the washing off.

cmc

Good job CMC...looks like you guys had fun..Congrats..looks kinda like the area near the 125 road..kinnikinick?.

CMC,
Congrats on helping your brother score!
I have hunted the 5BN area many times in Oct and never got the chance to see all that white stuff.
Makes for easy blood tracking huh!
Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

cjcj... close very very close...

Mntman... didn't need any tracking on this one. Three hits put her down fast. Just the way we like it.

cmc

Nice work cmc. Congratulations to your brother. I am helping my buddies on a 3B cow hunt next weekend, Hopefully we can get the truck that close :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back