MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Archery Elk hunting partner

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I'm a CO resident and did my first elk rifle hunt last year. Bought a bow, and with the virus it's caused some financial hardship on my out-of-state buddies that were planning on coming. I was planning on hunting OTC archery CO GMU 64/65, but open to another area. I'm 30, in great shape, military vet, willing to hike deep and pack out ect... Disclaimer I'm newer to elk hunting but have been consuming podcast to get better in prep for the season. I was stoked to go on a archery hunt this year, but now trying to figure out if I should scrap my bow season and go rifle again with the guys I went last year, GMU 64/65 is class A this year though so I can't do both.

pm sent. Let’s go hunting!

Reactions: LCH
I'm also actively trying to find a hunting bud(s) for otc COLO this year.
PM Sent.

If anyone is still looking for an OTC archery hunt in CO or muzzleloader hunt, get a hold of me. I'd be arriving on Sept 10 and hunting Sept 12-18 or so. I've got a few GMU's picked out as my draw choices. Each unit I have on my list is also an OTC archery unit, I believe.

I am from Illinois and I am looking for an archery hunting elk hunting partner for September 2020. I am experienced and hunt 2-3 western states each year. If interested contact me. I am open to states to hunt in. I hunt public land. Tom
Hi Tom, are you still looking? I am as well. Pm me if you are interested in archery elk in either Colorado or Idaho ? Thanks

I am an experienced archery elk hunter who does everything DIY in the backcountry. I plan on hunting September 13th - September 18th near Fraser, CO. I will provide most of the equipment and an amazing experience. There is so much land to cover and I have been hunting alone for the past 5 years. This is a super tough hunt at 10,000 ft and requires you to be prepared physically. It would be great to make a new connection. Let's talk. The tag is about $700 for an out of state, over the counter, either sex archery tag. Todd
Quote Multi

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back