Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Archery Elk hunting partner

Trayburn

I am from Illinois and I am looking for an archery hunting elk hunting partner for September 2020. I am experienced and hunt 2-3 western states each year. If interested contact me. I am open to states to hunt in. I hunt public land. Tom

I am from Illinois and I am looking for an archery hunting elk hunting partner for September 2020. I am experienced and hunt 2-3 western states each year. If interested contact me. I am open to states to hunt in. I hunt public land. Tom
I live in Kansas and would be open to finding another avid archery hunting partner. I have a buddy (Oklahoma)and my son(22) who I have gone on DIY hunts in CO the two previous years. Think we will sit this year out though. OKlahoma buddy has young kids and my son needs to finish up his college at Neb. I’m 49 and always look forward to our archery elk hunt though.

I am in SE Wisconsin, two of us are planning MT archery. Partners son dropped out if you are interested to talk pm me. Don't know if you can get a tag as we bought a point last year. We are also doing points for WY and hunted CO the last three years and I have hunted MT 2 years.

I also am interested in a hunting partner for 2020. I am from Illinois as well, but now live in CA. I have hunted CO, NM and UT over the last few years for both archery and rifle elk. I also am building points in WY, ID and AZ. If you are still interested, PM me and we can talk.

Depending on how my AZ draw goes, I may be looking for someone to hunt CO

I also am interested in a hunting partner for 2020. I am from Illinois as well, but now live in CA. I have hunted CO, NM and UT over the last few years for both archery and rifle elk. I also am building points in WY, ID and AZ. If you are still interested, PM me and we can talk.

Dont forget to apply for Nevada as well... :)

Depending on how my AZ draw goes, I may be looking for someone to hunt CO
I am new to Hunt talk here. I live in Arizona and did not draw a tag for elk in 2020. I am thinking about trying OTC in Colorado for elk either rifle or bow. I have never hunted outside Arizona but dont want to wait 15 years to hunt elk. Family guy, hard charging, military vet, in great shape for hitting the back country and hunting hard to get an elk and help a partner get their elk, pack out and the whole nine yards. I am totally committed to success. I'd be willing to split costs for a trip, fuel, etc if you are interested.

I’m from Michigan. I’m looking for someone to hunt with in fIdaho or Colorado this fall too. I’m not crazy experienced but have been successful a few times. Looking to get back into it. I lived in Wyoming for four years but I am no expert.

I’m from Michigan. I’m looking for someone to hunt with in fIdaho or Colorado this fall too. I’m not crazy experienced but have been successful a few times. Looking to get back into it. I lived in Wyoming for four years but I am no expert.
@Ssvwwy I am planning a muzzleloader hunt in CO this fall. The season is during the rut. Let me know if you have any interest. My usual hunting buddies aren't going out this year.

@Ssvwwy I am planning a muzzleloader hunt in CO this fall. The season is during the rut. Let me know if you have any interest. My usual hunting buddies aren't going out this year.
From So Dak and would be interested but need to wait until June resident elk draw to decide is Colorado is possible. Do you have unit in mind? Are you drawing muzzy without any points? I would have to draw on 0 pts.

From So Dak and would be interested but need to wait until June resident elk draw to decide is Colorado is possible. Do you have unit in mind? Are you drawing muzzy without any points? I would have to draw on 0 pts.

The CO muzzleloader hunt would be a draw and the app needs to be in by April 7, or so.

Welcome to HT!

I'm also actively trying to find a hunting bud(s) for otc COLO this year.

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I'm a CO resident and did my first elk rifle hunt last year. Bought a bow, and with the virus it's caused some financial hardship on my out-of-state buddies that were planning on coming. I was planning on hunting OTC archery CO GMU 64/65, but open to another area. I'm 30, in great shape, military vet, willing to hike deep and pack out ect... Disclaimer I'm newer to elk hunting but have been consuming podcast to get better in prep for the season. I was stoked to go on a archery hunt this year, but now trying to figure out if I should scrap my bow season and go rifle again with the guys I went last year, GMU 64/65 is class A this year though so I can't do both.

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I'm a CO resident and did my first elk rifle hunt last year. Bought a bow, and with the virus it's caused some financial hardship on my out-of-state buddies that were planning on coming. I was planning on hunting OTC archery CO GMU 64/65, but open to another area. I'm 30, in great shape, military vet, willing to hike deep and pack out ect... Disclaimer I'm newer to elk hunting but have been consuming podcast to get better in prep for the season. I was stoked to go on a archery hunt this year, but now trying to figure out if I should scrap my bow season and go rifle again with the guys I went last year, GMU 64/65 is class A this year though so I can't do both.
Welcome aboard!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back