Archery Alligator

Stay Sharp

Feb. of this year. Id share more pics and hunt video but Ive learned we are not allowed to do that here.

4ScPjaq.jpg

I did in other threads (this morning) and the threads were pulled and I was sent a warning by the site admin. that I cant link youtube videos of my hunts.

I did in other threads (this morning) and the threads were pulled and I was sent a warning by the site admin. that I cant link youtube videos of my hunts.
That’s too bad, I’d like to see that. Interesting to know, I could have sworn I’ve seen others post YouTube clips of hunts one here. I thought it only mattered if you were pushing products/outfitters etc or monetizing your YouTube channel somehow.
Congrats on the gator, for a guy who lives in Louisiana I need to get on that!

I dont use my youtube hunts to profit of advertise. I just happen to hunt all over God's creation and video my hunts. Im given to understand only the site owner can post his hunting videos. I dont monetize anything. I just happen to be an adventure bowhunter that travels and records my adventures.

Give us more of a write up telling the details of what happened, I’d like to hear the story! Florida I assume? 12’6”?

I video the hunts to avoid typing (a pic is worth a thousand words and a video even more) Im not one to type boring length when the video and pics tell the tale.

A nice animal for sure.

Is there a reason you can't use a broadhead and shoot them in the lungs? Then have them crawl out of the water on their own so they don't drown? I have never done this and only know one person who went to Africa for crocodiles and that was the technique.

With the heavy underbrush along the canals I hunted, you would never see them emerge. They would only need to get their nostrils out of the water in the heavy weeds and brush at the bank and you would not find them. A tethered line with a barbed fish point is the wiser choice.

With the heavy underbrush along the canals I hunted, you would never see them emerge. They would only need to get their nostrils out of the water in the heavy weeds and brush at the bank and you would not find them. A tethered line with a barbed fish point is the wiser choice.
Understood. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back