Caribou Gear Tarp

Appliaction / Licenses services

hntrjohn

With quite a few services that take care of the applcations for hunters, Does any of you curently use them? What about in the past or the future?

John

John....I use Garth Carters Hunter Services myself but mostly for hints on places to go etc. I also like it becuz I get the lowdown on regulation changes and new hunts. I don't use them to fill my apps for me, too spendy and well I think i'm smart enough to fill them out myself. Not saying anyone that has someone fill them out is dumb, maybe they don't have time etc. Besides I drew a AZ bull tag first year in from Garth's and got to meet Big D and came aboard over here at Moosies !!!! Good Luck on your decision.
Chris

------------------
shooter2.gif
deer2.gif

I used US outfiters in the past. Not anymore, I am going to use my own money this year, and not apply for so many. I rather not be attached to a certain outfitter because they drew the tag for me.

John

hntrjohn

Us outfitters, is that the group Bill Jordan pushes on every show?

That service is probably pretty good IF
IF you do not know someone in that state.
But hey, Now you have huntalk to ask questions!

But tell me, Did you have good success with them and the outfitter they set you up with?

JB

JB,
I never drawn atag through them. I asked for some pretty hard draws. I In their brochure they sent be I saw a name that was familar and gave him a call since he lived 5 minutes away from my house. He kind of talked me out of useing them.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Maybe US Outfitters will work for some people, just not me. You see alot of outdoor writers using them now. They give them a pretty good deal to use them. Say if I wanted them to put in for WY moose and Sheep for me it will cost me $3200, and they keep the money till you draw. That is a very low intrest loan fo rthem thats for USO.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back