Anyone want to see FLIPPER's Bird ?

Elkhunter

Turkey that is

bw10.jpg

You know I had noticed it too much before, but man my hair looks like its get white in that pic :eek: must be the low light conditions

this bird weighed in at 17lbs 9" beard 3/4" spurs from last year.

Good looking bird..
But I think it's not the lighting on your head...I think the age is starting to show thru....LOL!!!! :D :D :D

I see he takes off the top 2/3's of the eyebrows that he sported in his youth....LOL!!!

great lookin bird flipper !! did ya get it close to home ????

my sister lives on scenic river rd. off ballplay ever heard of it???? she said they busted a bear poacher up there recently about 1/2 mile from her house, old cemetary at the end of scenic river road! the kid had killed two from what she had heard, sucks to see that up there! apparently not his first offense :mad:

Yes DKO I know where she lives, its only like 25 miles from here.

As for the Tellico and Ball Play folk yes most of them hunt year round and always have. I think it is a family tradition up there that is passed down through generations.

Yea flipper thats why i dont hunt over there anymore! its a real shame to see, there's some real beautiful country up there! she has a problem every year with people poaching from her horse pasture! :mad:

Back