Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anyone use camo bandage wrap?

kwyeewyk

I've been looking at options for setting a check piece on my stock, and am leaning towards an wooden block and coban type wrap that isn't sticky but sticks to itself. I currently have it set up with this and it seems really tight and no bulk to snag etc. I like being able to reuse the wrapping, and take it off for cleaning the gun, and to also have extra in case of injuries. I've heard of others covering this setup up with a stock cover, but don't want anything extra there as I use a gun bearer and don't want anything to snag. It looks okay, but I was thinking if the bandage was camo it would look pretty sharp for a bandaged up stock.

So my question is has anybody ever used the expensive McNett brand compared to the endless cheap Chinese brands? The McNett costs about a $1 per foot, and you can get the Chinese version for around a 1/5-1/3 the price. I'm leaning towards the expensive stuff since one roll will do the trick and they say you can wash and reuse it.

I used the cheap stuff on my bow for several years to silence the arrow shelf. It held up well and never slid around. I had to cut it to take it off.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back