Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anyone out finding Deer sheds ?

Been doing a little looking, everything I've seen is still packing (mainly small mule deer). I need to get into another canyon that I think may have some fresh whitetail sheds in it, there were by this time last year. Have managed to find a few that weren't fresh but not much size to them.

Mule deer are just starting to drop...saw a few last week with 1 antler and 2-3 that dropped both sides. I doubt 20% of the bucks (mule deer) have dropped yet.

I found that I really am as out of shape as I thought! As for sheds I got the big gooseegg Saturday. It sure seems like the bucks are up in snowshoe country.

Took the dog out for a walk yesterday and jumped to whitetail bucks still packing but should be dropping soon I would think.

Out today looking around and both the whitetail and mulies are still packin in my area. Jumped a couple decent mulies from the same draw that we jumoed them from a couple weekends ago. Calling coyotes when we jumped them so we'll leave that area alone and go check for sheds in about a month.

Back