Anyone got a recipe.....

Beerman

I am looking for a good recipe for wolf. I've heard they taste alot like Spotted Owl so they should make a stew or stir fry. We went bear hunting the other night to one of our baits. We got a picture of a good sized bear of the trail camera, so I thought I would try and get him before the season ends. We dumped the bait and checked the camera. It was off so we didn't get any pictures. We got the camera working and then headed of to our hiding spot. We got the video camera set up and got all cozy. After fighting skeeters for about 30 mins a pack of wolves came in. We only saw one at first, which came within 20 yards of us, but after looking at the video you can see others running thru the trees in the background. The video is not that good cause my camera operator was not paying attention to his filming. They never did stop long enough for a good look and the timber is pretty thick. We came home empty handed but this weekend might be better. Hopefully they came back after we left and we got some pictures from the camera.

They never did stop long enough for a good look and the timber is pretty thick. We came home empty handed but this weekend might be better.

Translation :

Once the Shooting started they scattered like GArden Flys. We didn't take any pictures because it's against the law to kill wolves but they won't bother us next time so we will have a chance at a bear at that time ... ;)

Hey Beerman, You going to the DHI Banquet on July 29th ?

Ya I'll be at the banquet. If I tie a small dog to the bait then they are fair game. I believe it is legal to shoot any wild animal that is attacking your pets. I should have pictures on Monday.

You see my spring bear ? Scroll down to the post called Moment of silence.

How long is your season over there ? (On the bears I mean)

Back