Anyone ever find a.....

Found quite a few while working on pdog towns, but most are not in very good shape. Doesn't take long for th elements to start breaking them down.

This year coming home from my deer hunt I saw a group of antelope that had two bucks in it. They both had already lost one side of there horns and when they went under the fence (at a high rate of speed) they both pulled there remain horn off on the fence. So to answer your question, yes two in one day. The bigger buck was a real whopper and I've got a date with him next year.

schelmster

Much like schelmster said, I've heard heard of guys picking them up at water tanks where there is barbed wire fences overhanging. Some have dropped in the tank and others near it. It sounds logical since the fence is there to hook or pry them off. Antelope skulls without the horns look devilish, that's for sure.

I have found about five, just happen to stumble across looking for deer sheds. I have yet to see an antelope with just bone stubs sticking out of his head. They must grow back fast.

brandon

I have found about five, just happen to stumble across looking for deer sheds. I have yet to see an antelope with just bone stubs sticking out of his head. They must grow back fast.
brandon
You won't see one with just the "bone stubs", the new sheath growing pushes the old one off.

I used to have a shoe box full of them until my dog found them...

Like mentioned above I found the majority of them along fences or salt licks.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back