Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Anybody In my area?

D

Deerslayer

.............is there any of you in the Ft.Collins, Co area are somewhere close here on the front range shooting ducks are geese?

I am deerslayer. Lived and hunted in Ft Collins a couple of times last season with no luck. I don't have any good spots to go to. Always looking to pair up though. I live in Denver now. Every day after work, walking to my car, there are geese flying everywhere. I need to get out. Have any areas? Bought a new goose call last year, from flocknockers, and it hasn't seen too much use yet.

Good luck, guys. I think you probably both have the same problem. Nobody will let you hunt. I've heard it's really hard to get permission over there unless you know someone.

Oak

True Oak......I did have this one guy that considered letting me on his place...til I flirted with his wife a little and she liked it...........so that's out ;)

Blue.........I have a pretty good lead on some very decent public hunting over close to Sterling for both waterfowl and pheasants.

Me and Buzz H are going to check it out this week.......and if it pans out, your more than welcome to join in.....always like to hunt with guys from the board.....
DS

Blue.......good to hear your close......e-mail me and tell me how your sitting on deer and elk hunting......maybe I can help you out......if not, then you can help me! ;)
.......and you may know where to hunt on the sleezy side of Denver as well :eek: DS

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back