Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anybody have a Hoyt Ultrmag? Thoughts/Comments?

jmcd

I need to buy a new bow in short order. My old reliable just cracked a limb and I'm eyeing a Hoyt Ultramag pretty seriously. Anyone have one or any experience with one?

I shoot a razor tech dont know nothing bout ultra but if you go to Archerytalk.com their is sure to be someone there that can help ya out.

My brother has one and he absolutely loves it! I know he did alot of research before buying and according to him it completely paid off.

Thanks Donkey & Sako. I did some checking online reviews and tried it out at the bow shop. I ended up buying it. So far I am impressed. The difference between it and my 10+ yr. old High Country "Machined Supreme" is UNREAL!

My buddy has the ultra mag, I have shot it, its a nice bow, it has a cheaper brother the ultra sport, difference is the limbs, the ultra mag has the xt 2000 limbs which is a higher end limb with the hoyts

I used to have a Hoyt UltraMag and my Brother stills has his, they are GREAT BOWS...BY ALL MEANS BUY A HOYT FOR SURE AND IF YOU WANT A DAMN GOOD BOW AND DONT MIND THE MONEY BUY THE TRYKON, IF YOU ARE ON A BUDGET BUY THE ULTRAMAG IT IS A GREAT BOW!!

i have a hoyt ultra tech and they are wonderfull bows i am looking at selling it if you are interested. it is 2 years old only been hunted with for 1 year it is a cam and 1/2 with xt 200 lims 60-70 pounds

Thanks for the feedback guys. I did end up buying the Ultramag. It is a pretty sweet bow to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back