Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Any luck on the NM draw?

Two7D

I didn't draw anything. I guess I'll have to make me a large pot of application soup.

Drew a rifle deer tag so I get to deer hunt with my dad for the first time in 17 years. Have done a elk hunt that got cut short and some predator hunting, so really looking forward to it.

Drew a rifle deer tag so I get to deer hunt with my dad for the first time in 17 years. Have done a elk hunt that got cut short and some predator hunting, so really looking forward to it.
17 years is a loooong time. Good luck on the hunt.

16a first archery, 16a first rifle and so. Will have 16d Thanksgiving cow again also 2b jan deer

My first year trying, I pulled a tag for unit 18 first rifle. It's a tough unit, but i've already found some areas that produce good mule deer. I get the sense though that's why I got the tag, it's pockets habitat with miles and miles of desert.

I put in for deer, elk, pronghorn, and the iraq/afghan vet oryx hunt. I have yet to draw oryx or deer in NM. Came up short on pronghorn, but didnt much mind since I just drew it last year. Did draw for a muzzle elk hunt in 6c.

4 years in a row unsuccessful. I guess its Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado again.

Drew a Unit 49 Archery mule Deer tag. I've hunted Unit 45 but never 49. Had it as second choice. Will do my Fair Share of E-Scouting, get my boots on the ground in Mid July, and return to hunt in September. It'll definitely be a fun hunt. Even better If i can harvest something this time. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back