Yeti GOBOX Collection

Any Leupold BX-4 users?

Love my 10x42's. Glass quality is great for the price point. In my opinion, equal to my vortex razor 10x42. Favorite feature is how compact they are for 10 powers.

I have a pre HD pair and they are very nice. The only issue I have with them is the hard plastic eye pieces. Hopefully they changed them to a softer material when they switched to HD. Otherwise a good investment.

I have a set of 10X50 and love them. I have never tried truly high end Bono’s but feel like the BX4s are the best my budget can handle.

Love my 10x42's. Glass quality is great for the price point. In my opinion, equal to my vortex razor 10x42. Favorite feature is how compact they are for 10 powers.

I have BX4's and my roommate has the Razors. I argue that my leupolds are nicer, he's never disagreed with me.

Running the 10’s and 12’s, love em both. Best glass for the money. Make sure you take care of them as the lens coating is easily damaged. I use Zeiss glass wipes on every outing now.

My new fav! I used to prefer BX-3s, now I won't hunt without my Bx-4s!

I had a pair of BX-3's that fogged up. When I sent them back to Leupold, they sent me a brand-new pair of BX-4's as a replacement. They are very good binoculars to my eyes.

Love my 10x50's as well. Really like the diopter adjustment/lock mechanism on the bridge.

I’ve had the 10-42’s for 2 seasons now and they are awsome. The glass is excellent and in low light they are clear and crisp. It is easy to spend hours behind them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back