Any components in Spokane?

mtmuley

Heading to Spokane this week and thought I'd take a look around at their loading components situation. Not looking for anything specific. Any shops I should hit? PM is ok. mtmuley

Sportsman‘s Warehouse in the Valley. Black Sheep in Cd’A. North 40 in Cd’A. That’s about all I can think of off the top of my head.

I make the Spokane / CDA gun store circuit pretty regularly. Black Sheep is usually the best. Look at the top of their powder display for the 4#,5#, & 8# kegs. They had a keg of RL-16 and RL-33 over the weekend. And others. I think they had Accurate Magnum in singles.

There are two Sportsmans'. One at the Valley mall at Sullivan and I-90. I have stumbled into good powder in both.
One on North Division, up near the "Y".

There is a Cabela's right on the stateline, but I've not seen anything useful there in a while.

Last week I checked every place from Kalispell to Great Falls to Lewistown to Bismark to Fargo to Grand Forks and still no shotgun primers anywhere. Big R's in Lewistown had some pistol and small rifle primers but no large rifle. The manufacturers are putting all their primers into ammunition to restock shelves that are still very empty.

SW Idaho is starting to have stuff come back into stock slowly.

Last week I checked every place from Kalispell to Great Falls to Lewistown to Bismark to Fargo to Grand Forks and still no shotgun primers anywhere. Big R's in Lewistown had some pistol and small rifle primers but no large rifle. The manufacturers are putting all their primers into ammunition to restock shelves that are still very empty.
That’s a long way from Spokane.

That’s a long way from Spokane.
I know. Just thought I'd give some of the guys the bigger picture on current loading stuff availability. One of the guys shooting trap tonight claimed Cabelas in Calgary has Federal shotgun primers on their website. But both Cabelas in Minneapolis had none three weeks ago when I was down there ... and Federal factory is in the neighborhood. Bullets and primers were also almost nonexistent in all the stores I checked in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Montana the last two weeks. Big R's in Lewistown was the only place with ANY primers and they had just received their shipment the day before, but no large rifle or shotgun primers.

Been to North 40 in CDA. You have to go there to believe it. Probly stop tomorrow. Was looking for smaller shops. I understand if guys are clammed up. I have decided to load a couple off the wall cartridges, and a new handgun. Just looking for stuff I don't normally use until recently. mtmuley

Back