Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Antlered doe

Bhoesl

This whitetail has been hanging around my backyard all fall and I’m about 99% sure it’s an antlered doe. Has little spikes even smaller than you’d expect on a yearling buck, maybe 2” long. Always has a fawn with her.
I’ll be interested to see if she’s still around next year if those antlers ever get any bigger.B35D5070-B832-46D3-8A47-87CCEA666703.jpeg57A25027-B2B7-4152-B735-1DD4D8C087D8.jpeg
Edit: sorry I can’t figure out why that first photo keeps showing up sideways…

This whitetail has been hanging around my backyard all fall and I’m about 99% sure it’s an antlered doe. Has little spikes even smaller than you’d expect on a yearling buck, maybe 2” long. Always has a fawn with her.
I’ll be interested to see if she’s still around next year if those antlers ever get any bigger.View attachment 249004View attachment 249005
Edit: sorry I can’t figure out why that first photo keeps showing up sideways…
It definitely happens, not very often.

My friends killed a Roosevelt cow elk years back that had one spike horn they thought the other side was broke off , when they got to it , found out it was not a young bull but a cow , they’ve always referred to it as the Shemale , this was back before everyone had cell phones

Back