Antelope...Lets See Them!!!

2014 Idaho Super Tag. I am sure there was a lot bigger out there, but I was borrowing my sisters car since I was coming from Hawaii, so I took the first mature buck. Either way, I was extremely happy with him.

Attachments

• 20141010.2 Antelope.jpg
    20141010.2 Antelope.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Nice antelope guys and gals. Anyone ever hunted wy 107. Hoping to draw a tag there in a few weeks, but might be on the low end of the points.

DEB2CA98-0703-458A-B626-BCD60846E8A1.jpegI’m pretty sure I posted this buck last fall but can’t remember. My wife got it opening day last year. We just got it back from the taxidermist. It really shows how big it is when compared to the 77” buck next to it that I took 13 years ago. I’ve only had the chance to walk up on 2 truly big animals in my life and they’re both hers. 😂. I was pretty proud of her and happy for her.

View attachment 187767I’m pretty sure I posted this buck last fall but can’t remember. My wife got it opening day last year. We just got it back from the taxidermist. It really shows how big it is when compared to the 77” buck next to it that I took 13 years ago. I’ve only had the chance to walk up on 2 truly big animals in my life and they’re both hers. 😂. I was pretty proud of her and happy for her.
Wow. That is a dream buck!

scan0002-8.jpg

Come on all you "Goat"chasers, lets look at a few!! I've been scanning a few today.....

Shot this one in 2004..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back