Caribou Gear Tarp

Antelope hunt johncushman could appreciate

How come everyone picks on John? LOL Good luck.
It wasn't picking on John. I drove 295 miles extra after a solo trek across the country in 20 hrs to try the prime rib at the Pizza Barn that he always talks about in food posts. Also the bootlegging batch 19 beer by coors back across the Mississippi (only sold in Colorado, Wisconsin and my tailgate) to my buddy who really likes it and let me borrow his spotter is something I thought he could get behind. In all seriousness it was a good trip, lots of hard long travels and nights( I knew what work we had when pulled the trigger on 3rd Antelope). It will probably dad's last hunt. He had to shuffle his feet down two track to feel like he wouldn't fall. The dementia is getting worse and is hard cause sometimes the smart engineer has it and sometimes a two step problem totally shuts him down. I appreciate how he got me into the outdoors and looking at making sacrifices what ever that means to keep him hunting. He once drove 5 hrs to pick me up and drive 4hr back to hunting spot two weekends in a row in college to deer hunt. So 36 hrs of driving in 9 days. Antelope hunting is really fun and if that is all we can do than so be it for hopefully another year and it is sort of fun to pretend to be smoky and the bandit and hull beer across the country. Can't wait till kid can help drive. Pic of hunt tradition stop at Portillos.20210930_144611.jpg20211005_145414.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back