Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Another set of Wolfers Dogs in action!

B

bcat

View

ANother set of nice dogs Wolfer! I uderstand these are young dogs, tell us about them Wolfer!

Thanks Bcat,
this pic was taken in August of 99. The 5 B&T's in the Pic are 7mos old all from the same litter there sire came out of Utah there dame is sooner bred this particular pic we were just roadin them when the red tick opened off the box the pups took off they ended up treein a small bobcat the red tick in the pic is a dog from AZ he is a cold nosed dry dirt dog we would use him as a turn in dog when the snow was down for the simple fact we didnt have a dog whos nose would compare with his.He would run a track so old the other dogs would just wander round to see what he was doin. and in the pic he is treein how he always does settin and watchin. if he was enetered in a treein contest I would have been laughed out of town for the simple fact he would only bark about 30 a min. He now resides in AZ.

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

Nice dogs Wolfer! Do you use the B&Tdogs for coyote? Do you still have all the B&T's? If you ever want to run yotes, send me an e-mail, we have lots of them out here and we could use a lot less! That litter looks like a great bunch of dogs!

------------------
"The worst advice you can give a person with a sour attitude is to be himself"
[email protected]

Wolfer , great picture,it really must be fun to watch your dog's work like that.We never get tired of seeing this stuff.

------------------
Debbie

Gotta love them black and tans.My very first hound was a B+T .He died at 14 with a coon in his teeth.Their isen't menny good ones up here in the north east.Someday I may find another one,Good luck with them.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Hey All...Ill see if I can dig out some more pics I no longer have B&T's just for some reason I still had those pics on my Puter. that particular group turned into excellent dogs for a Guy who just wanted to run a cat once in awhile or a weekend warrior. They would have never worked for an outfitter do to the fact when the were full grown the weighed in at about 110lbs ya throw a couple of small plotts or walkers with them and you'll have dogs strung from the tree to the truck...2 of them went to private hunters in NV one went to AZ and 2 went to ca to hunt coon.They all were stay hard tree dogs with BIG bawl mouths they were just to big and slow for runnin Lion.And they would never Have Made a coyote dog yes they had the stamina but they didnt have the grit. I ran that particular cross for 5 yrs and NEVER had a tree or kennel fight with any of them.they were great dogs just to slow

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back