another 'rona and hunting thread...

Jwill

When you're 17 days from wheels up on what could be an OIL elk hunt in Utah and your buddy let's you know his wife has corona virus (thankfully a mild case). This stuff is like running the gauntlet...

Hoping for healing and good health in the next few weeks.

Attachments

• 230114_908223010.jpg
    230114_908223010.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
She should be fine by the time you get there, but depending on how it works its way though their household, you may be in the crosshairs.

When you're 17 days from wheels up on what could be an OIL elk hunt in Utah and your buddy let's you know his wife has corona virus (thankfully a mild case). This stuff is like running the gauntlet...

Hoping for healing and good health in the next few weeks.

I know the feeling. I’ve been hoping to get it outta the way before hunting season, and now ten days out I’m started to get nervous. Lol. Half my church has tested positive starting middle of last week. My parents and brother all had mild symptoms but also all tested negative as of yesterday. I wasn’t at the funeral where everyone caught it. So far no symptoms.

As long as the wife isn’t too tired, I’ll be rolling the dice and going to church tonight. I’d rather catch it there than Wal-Mart. So far none of the cases from church members seem to have stemmed from attending a worship service. Even this particular “outbreak” seems to have stemmed from a rather large funeral that wasn’t held at the building, and most of the families testing positive had housed attendees from out of town, or had otherwise extended contact with those families.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back