Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Another MT Wolf Photo

That's awesome and from the Highwoods at that. What a wierd place the Highwoods are. An island chain with Mountain Goats, Elk, Mule Deer, you name it. That's cool.

People in those days in general were so much tougher than today's society its amazing.

Absolutely. I read a lot of old hunting books, and some of those guys, and the old trappers, were just a whole different breed of man than you find today. I think there are some of us that could have handled that way of life, but 90+% of the "panzie asses" in the nation today would never make it... except for maybe Michael Waddel... now that sum beeotch can get it done! ;0)

Apparently I have some wolf killing blood in me, maybe thats why I got lucky this year:) My birthdad found this old photo of what is like my great, great Uncle here in Montana "back in the day". Apparently this was an infamous wolf they named snowslide in the Highwood Mountains that went years killing livestock, sheep, ect, and nobody could ever seem to kill it. Apparently great great uncle crittergitter gotter done:D lol.

Thought it was a cool picture you all might enjoy.

Priceless!

Absolutely. I read a lot of old hunting books, and some of those guys, and the old trappers, were just a whole different breed of man than you find today. I think there are some of us that could have handled that way of life, but 90+% of the "panzie asses" in the nation today would never make it... except for maybe Michael Waddel... now that sum beeotch can get it done! ;0)

:eek:

very cool pic....I wonder what year that was taken, looks like a fairly modern rifle there?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back