Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Another Idaho Party.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So we just had a BBQ at my place but now on the 24th is the D.H.I. (Deer Hunters of Idaho) 's Summer Picnic.

July 24th at Discovery State Park, Just below Lucky Peak Dam Starting at NOON.

DHI will provide Soft drinks, Dogs and Burgers and Condoms... Errrr Condomints ;)

Bring the Kids.... NAmes A-M bring salad, Names N-Z bring a desert.

Any questions ? Lemme know.

I'm not sure.. I'll talk to the President of DHI and Let you know..

(Moosie says to himself, Do they need to be a member ?!?! Moosie Replies.. UHhh not if they are out of state and wanting to drive over. I'd probably buy them a membership just for the trip and some Free beer)

Hey Nemont, I think it's OK :D :D

Pick me up on the way through Jeff. I will split gas money and drink all of Moose-heads beer. :D

Moosie,
I will be in Dillon, MT a few days prior and I am considering meeting up with all of you if I could. It's only 410 miles from Dillon. That is closer then Dillon back to Glasgow at 490 Miles. I will let you know.

Nemont

I don't have a place for your sheep, but if you Montana boys need a place to stay, the back door of the Double Wide never seems to lock that well.... or at least since the whole place setteled, and the wind blows...

If yu two come out I'll kick in Dinner and a place to stay for ya and Breakfast in the Morning. Lemme know....

(208)571-1ELK is the Cell.

We didn't shut up, we went into panic mode trying to find someone to take care of them in our absence. My brother will graciously allow me to leave mine with his band of sheep. He seemed really, really anxious to help me out.

Nemont

Unlike Gunner, Sheep are Welcome at Mi Casa !!!! Whatever it takes to get you two here, Bring the Sheep, and See you Friday

Just an FYI, My Aniversary is July 23rd. We Won't be in Boise untill the 24th. If you guys Roll in the 23rd you still have a Place to Stay. My Little 2,100 Sq. Ft house isn't as Big as Gunners 5,800 Sq Ft. Mobil home, but It has 2 extra Cozy beds for you two. Times Ticking...... :D

I must regretfully pass. Just can't work in a 1,800 mile round trip right now. My wife even made sense when she said, "If you are going to drive that far why not go when you can hunt something?" So sorry Moose man I guess some other time. :(

Nemont

I must puss out as well. Too far to drive solo (and a bit expensive these days). I am sure you have fun without though.

Actually, are there any honeys around? That could change plans. :D

Miller.... HEll, I offered gas money :D

Fair enough, Looks like we'll se you guys sometime when there is Something to KILL !!!! It's a busy weekend for me anyway, (Just somethnig I say when I let you have an Easy out ;) )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back