Yeti GOBOX Collection

Another Howdy from Central Texas

adeldarvish

Howdy,

Name's Adel Darvish. I recently came across this forum while looking for hunting/conservation related posts and glad I did, this is amazing!!

A little background on myself. I am a beginner to hunting/conservation for which I always have had a passion but could not pursue due to my career commitments until now. I am looking to be educated, learn about the outdoors/hunting culture on which I have been doing my own study and research but now I would like to learn by practical application.

Not being from the same background has proven it to be very difficult for me to get into it for over a year. I was hoping for some help from our fellow hunters out here if they would invite me on their hunt/fish tours where I could watch and learn while I shadow them. Not afraid to get my hands dirty. It would be a very valuable experience for me and will be grateful if someone is feeling a little generous and in the mood to teach a future outdoorsmen.

I will be there eventually but with your help, I can be there a little sooner and with better knowledge and experience. I have all the required Licenses and some gear which I have been purchasing as I learn about them.

Here's my email ID - [email protected]

Thank you!!

Do you have a strong stomach? My hunt/fish tours are so gruesome that I can't even tell the stories in public. LOL

Seriously, welcome to the site and good luck. The ideal situation would be meeting someone local who would kind of guide you along. Maybe joining an archery club or gun range would make acquaintances. Joining a hunting lease would put you in touch with other members. Most hunters will give tactical advice but not specific locations.

Do you have a strong stomach? My hunt/fish tours are so gruesome that I can't even tell the stories in public. LOL

Seriously, welcome to the site and good luck. The ideal situation would be meeting someone local who would kind of guide you along. Maybe joining an archery club or gun range would make acquaintances. Joining a hunting lease would put you in touch with other members. Most hunters will give tactical advice but not specific locations.
I do. I have been trying that without much success. A couple of good guys have reached back and I'm hoping the best for that!
Thank you for the advice though.

Howdy,

Name's Adel Darvish. I recently came across this forum while looking for hunting/conservation related posts and glad I did, this is amazing!!

A little background on myself. I am a beginner to hunting/conservation for which I always have had a passion but could not pursue due to my career commitments until now. I am looking to be educated, learn about the outdoors/hunting culture on which I have been doing my own study and research but now I would like to learn by practical application.

Not being from the same background has proven it to be very difficult for me to get into it for over a year. I was hoping for some help from our fellow hunters out here if they would invite me on their hunt/fish tours where I could watch and learn while I shadow them. Not afraid to get my hands dirty. It would be a very valuable experience for me and will be grateful if someone is feeling a little generous and in the mood to teach a future outdoorsmen.

I will be there eventually but with your help, I can be there a little sooner and with better knowledge and experience. I have all the required Licenses and some gear which I have been purchasing as I learn about them.

Here's my email ID - [email protected]

Thank you!!
Welcome to the club!

Back