Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another goat field judge thread

Jonesy125

Had a good scouting trip some stuff came up on Friday so we just had to do a day trip on Saturday. Saw 23 goats 10 billies one old mature billy that only had 1 horn and then this one that I can't quite figure out he is definitely the longest horned billy we have seen and with head on shots I would say less than an inch between bases but he doesn't seem to have the face or body of a mature billy. I know the pics aren't very good but let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1676.JPG
    IMG_1676.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 73
hard to tell since photos are fuzzy. doesn't have its winter fur coming on yet, that will change up looks a bit. at the very least its a good one to keep track of. best of luck to you on your hunt.

Almost abnormally long? But tough to tell in those pics. He doesn't appear to have the horse face appearance pretty skinny looking face. Are you sure it's a Billy? I dunno I guess hard to say just by going off these 3 pics for me. When you look at that goat vs. Greenhorns looks like quite a difference in characteristics. Glad your out and in them though. Good luck!

They did seem abnormally long, I wish we could have gotten some better pictures. Yes definitely a Billy we watched him for a long time, and he gave us a lot of looks at the sack. His length was just something that caught your attention right away. Where we were glassing him from we could see about 4 other Billies at the same time to compare him to and he definitely had a lot of length compared to them. Really neat looking goat, hopefully I can find him again and try to get some good pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back