PEAX Equipment

Another Biden Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of hope he makes it through. This administration is what people wanted. I hope every hunter, gun owner, and everyone that stated “I believe in the Second Amendment…….but” that voted for biden get exactly what they voted for.
Mostly fear mongering. We have a thing called the 2nd Amendment, and that thing is pretty hard to undermine. Many have tried and they have failed. The Dems know that another assault weapons ban of some sort will end up with the Republicans taking back everything the Dems gained. When you cast a vote you should know what might happen if that person gets elected. Worst case scenario there's some magazine restrictions, maybe some more things like bump stock restricted. Mostly feel good things for them. Back ground checks are going to get shored up some.
Worst case scenario if Trump gets back in? More climate damage, more public lands degradation, more privatization of resources? More of what got him fired? More division?

Mostly fear mongering. We have a thing called the 2nd Amendment, and that thing is pretty hard to undermine. Many have tried and they have failed. The Dems know that another assault weapons ban of some sort will end up with the Republicans taking back everything the Dems gained. When you cast a vote you should know what might happen if that person gets elected. Worst case scenario there's some magazine restrictions, maybe some more things like bump stock restricted. Mostly feel good things for them. Back ground checks are going to get shored up some.
Worst case scenario if Trump gets back in? More climate damage, more public lands degradation, more privatization of resources? More of what got him fired? More division?
That fear mongering goes both ways.

I could say that your fear mongering with your list of concerns over the Trump administration.
But you’re right on one thing there’s a heck of a lot more unity right now and what it was six months ago. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back