Caribou Gear

Annoying Yard Bucks Anyone?

My daughter saw this buck crossing our driveway one morning last August. She circled around the property until she could get a good photo. When she texted me the picture she said "Call me in late for school I spent too long trying to get a picture of this buck because I knew you wouldn't believe how big it was without a picture." Good kid!

Attachments

• Yard buck.jpg
    Yard buck.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 78
Did you see the one that got what I believe was poached with its horns cut of two weeks ago on that corner? Livingston has its fair share of douches
My son mentioned something about it, wasn’t sure what he was talking about.

Hopefully it want them big 5 point that’s been hanging out the last couple years.

My son mentioned something about it, wasn’t sure what he was talking about.

Hopefully it want them big 5 point that’s been hanging out the last couple years.
I’m not sure but I believe I interrupted the act in progress. Night of the solstice I was coming home late around midnight right on that corner there’s a dead deer with it’s ass hanging out into the road and a small pool of blood. Head was up in the tall grass so I couldn’t see it. I wondered how in the hell someone could have hit a deer hard enough to kill it in that spot. Next morning it had been moved up into the grass a little farther and it was almost like they purposely had left it so everyone could clearly see it’s skull had been capped. I was more than a little pissed. Hopefully they catch those fine citizens

I’m not sure but I believe I interrupted the act in progress. Night of the solstice I was coming home late around midnight right on that corner there’s a dead deer with it’s ass hanging out into the road and a small pool of blood. Head was up in the tall grass so I couldn’t see it. I wondered how in the hell someone could have hit a deer hard enough to kill it in that spot. Next morning it had been moved up into the grass a little farther and it was almost like they purposely had left it so everyone could clearly see it’s skull had been capped. I was more than a little pissed. Hopefully they catch those fine citizens
Considering the speed at which a bunch of folks drive on that stretch…..doesn’t surprise me too much.

Speed limit is 25, some are easily going twice that

Back