Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Annihilator Broadheads

I would like to use them if I can find them on the shelves at a sporting good store. I know I can order online and it’s a 30 day wait...might do that in the next week or two if the retailer still hasn’t received them.

I ordered mine last week. Should be here the first week of September. Giving me about a month to decide if they are Whitetail worthy.

I killed a nice whitetail buck on Saturday with mine. It went in about 6 inches above the front leg and blew out the other side. Deer went less than 50 yds. Broadhead is still perfect.

Anyone else use these?

Want to switch from g5 montecs.
Depending on your specs - I'd recommend the XL version. The reg is a little small in my opinion. I've got some but haven't shot anything with them yet. To be honest - a Montec is a good head. Not a ton to be gained here outside of a little durability. A Montec will kill the same as an Annihilator.

I obsess over broadheads for no reason though. So I tend to recommend people to not do what I do 😂

Depending on your specs - I'd recommend the XL version. The reg is a little small in my opinion. I've got some but haven't shot anything with them yet. To be honest - a Montec is a good head. Not a ton to be gained here outside of a little durability. A Montec will kill the same as an Annihilator.

I obsess over broadheads for no reason though. So I tend to recommend people to not do what I do 😂
I had relatively poor cosistency in weight with montecs. Larger groups. And the blades seemed to dull quick and deform quick.

Used mostly mechanicals before - but never killed anything with them.

Last edited:
I had relatively poor cosistency in weight. Larger groups. And the blades seemed to dull quick and deform quick.

Used mostly mechanicals before - but never killed anything with them.
With the Montec or Annihilator?

As with most things in life, I'm usually 10-15 years behind everyone else. Still not doing facebook. I am still shooting three blades Muzzys and they are still killing things. Sometimes I even get lucky and find loads of replacement blades cheap on Ebay. As with bullets, its usually where its placed. I have never seen an Annihilator. Maybe I should look them up. I'll wait a few years to discover them.

Back