Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Angiogram

Hunterman

As some of y'all know I have been having some chest problems for awhile....Well yesterday I went in for an "Angiogram" to have my heart fully checked out....

After all the other test that the dr.'s gave me, came out fine, the angiogram found two blockages..One is in a vessel right next to the aorta, and is 65% blocked, and too clost to the aorta to put a stint in...This one they are going to try meds to help out, but if it gets to 80-85% then they will have to do a by-pass...The other block is 90% and is in a vessel that is too small to repair with a ballon or a stint, but for now they are just ging to let nature take its course..(sometimes the smaller vaines will find another rout for the blood to go) Outside of that the dr. said my heart is in good shape..

All in all things are looking good(they must be, because I never as many females wantto look at my groing as I did yeasterday hump )...A little weight drop, a little more jazzercise, and a lot more s#x, and I should be good as nude..

Hunterman(Tony)

Hunterman, I am in the same boat after a stroke in Sep. Just hang with it for a while and it will work out. It really bites but my old lady heard the damn Dr. and enforces his edict. Starting to loosn up a bit now. I was so scared that I took 2 weeks to ignore him! Be carefull!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back