Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Alberta farm land Muleys?

Not imposible at all! Like I said, make soem friends. I know there are a lot of guys that come up every year throught the hunter host system.

Your worried about an outfitter and paying for it but that is exactly what the most part of hunting in the U.S is isn't it? Pay for access, pay for landowner tags. I have a buddy in Utah who spent $20K hunting his elk 2 years in a row! He said even if he drew a tag he would still have to pay thousand of dollars just to access the land he wanted to hunt.

There are definately more opportunities available to those with $$$, but most elk shot in the US do not cost thousands.

There are definately more opportunities available to those with $$$, but most elk shot in the US do not cost thousands.
I would think you are right but to get one of trophy standard do you not have to pay land access or have someone guide you for the most part?

I think there are great opportunities in the U.S but you also deal with a lot of hunters looking for those opportunities. There are a lot of guys standing in line waiting for their turn.
I would think Montana and Wyoming would have some great hunting opportunities if a guy has the time to travel and has the money.

Back