Alaska Draw Results 2020 - Posted

A group of buddies and I decided we wouldn’t look at the results until 5pm at the bar. A third party put each of our results in an envelope....5:01pm (after a tequila shot)....Tok sheep!!!....(another tequila shot).

No more tequila until late August.

Last edited:
A group of buddies and I decided we wouldn’t look at the results until 5pm at the bar. A third party put each of our results in an envelope....5:01pm (after a tequila shot)....Tok sheep!!!....(another tequila shot).

No more tequila until late August.
Congratulations! Looking at the harvest stats in the TMA the last couple years should but a smile on your face.

From my understanding if he actually chooses to hunt that tag he might not be feeling so lucky about drawing it a few days into the hunt. "Embrace the suck".
I have an invitation to come along if my other draws this year don’t work out. ... I sure hope my others work out. :ROFLMAO:

Our last texts went like:
Him: “I just watched a Meateater episode on this exact hunt.”
Me: “I can’t remember that one, but does it have rain, fog, cold, wind, and lots of bushwhacking through alders and devil’s club?”
Him: ... “Yup.”
🤣

I have an invitation to come along if my other draws this year don’t work out. ... I sure hope my others work out. :ROFLMAO:

Our last texts went like:
Him: “I just watched a Meateater episode on this exact hunt.”
Me: “I can’t remember that one, but does it have rain, fog, cold, wind, and lots of bushwhacking through alders and devil’s club?”
Him: ... “Yup.”
🤣

not to mention a brown bear attack, of which no mention was made in the episode

Oh, was this the one where Janis smacked it with the trekking pole? Now it's making sense. Going to have to watch it again with that in mind.

i remember it popped up on a podcast where everyone had been asking meateater "what the heck, you guys got attacked by a brown bear and you literally wouldn't even know it from the episode?"

the response was essentially there was zero footage of the event and it really just didn't fit into the storyline, so the episode i guess was really put together without any brown bear attack mention on purpose. i imagine you could analyze it hard enough to decipher some demeanor changes at some point in it though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back