Caribou Gear Tarp

AK movie's...

Moosie

Grand poopa
SO, I've seen both required movies for skinning and judgeing MOOSE, I;ve seen From field to Table on taking care of moose, I've watched a few other ones made by anoutfitter (AWSOME video, SUPPER crappy quality thuogh
frown.gif
) ...

Does anyone have a favorite Mose or 'Bou vid that they's like to recomend ? Seems I can never see to many of them !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Moosie,
Here is one, that I saw, or I saw the sequel. I can't remember which...
confused.gif
This guy makes a fiberglass call, makes a sick moose sound, and great big bulls come running in to get shot. It is pretty simple....
biggrin.gif

lovebul225.jpg

elkgrin.gif

me me me me (need copy also)
biggrin.gif

Actually the only time I get to see tapes other than for Whitetails or Turkeys here is when I go to Cabela's and I dont feel much like paying $30 and up for 1 stinkin VHS tape.
frown.gif

I got one thats pretty cool. Its called "alaska big game" or something like that. Mostly its bowhunting for moose brown bear and blackies. I cant really remember if he hunts Bou. Its a 2 tape movie. I'll try and tape it and send you a copy. Kinda B rated but some of the kills are great. One he gets a complete pass through on a brownie and the bear doesnt even realize it before it dies. Or he stalks up to about 15yards on a 75" (or something like that, its been a while since I watched it) moose and arrows it. Pretty outragious.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-30-2003 00:37: Message edited by: lilbiggun ]</font>

Back