AGC Bino harness

HuntMT16

I will be upgrading my bino harness this year and I've been looking at the Alaska Guide Creations (Kodiak cub more than likely) or the Vortex Guide harness (basically the same as the AGC). I'm looking for anyone who has used either of the bino harnesses during archery hunts. My thought is if you are shooting your bow strait away from you, the harness won't interfere with the string but if your turned to your left (right handed shooter) will the string hit the harness?

Thanks for any input.

I have the AGC KISS Max...it is incredibly bulky but I don't think it will interrupt a hard left shot. After 1 season mine will be retired to the truck/hiking. I think the FHF is a better option for me.

I believe the guys from GrittyBowman use AGC and have a youtube video showing them off.

I know FHF makes good quality stuff and I am a big believer in supporting local small businesses (I live in Belgrade like Paul does). I just think the layout of the AGC harness is more what I'm looking for than the layout of the FHF harness. Thanks for your input MThuntr.

Love my AGC harness. It is a little bulkier than the FHF, but I think better for one handed operation.
It is easy to fill it up with a bunch of stuff and make it too heavy, but It holds what I need for when I drop my pack.

I used the AGC harness this season. It is a bit bulky but I had no problem shooting my bow at any angle. I really like it and have no plans to change any time soon.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back