Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

About ready to pull the trigger

I used a minimalist harness, then a Badlands, but the Marsupial has been by far my favorite. Its so comfortable that I forget i'm wearing it. The rangefinder pouch is the best solution I've used, one hand operation all around.

Another vote here for the FHF. Keeps them nice and tight to your chest. It lacks extra pockets large enough to carry anything else, but that's what a backpack is for. I don't have the rangefinder case, but that would be about the only thing I'd consider adding to it.

don't overlook the Alaska Guide Creations chest packs in multiple sizes. includes a pouch large enough for range finder. love mine.

It wouldn't be hard to talk me out of one because of the size of those things, but it sounds like you have your mind made up. I just have the $20 Vortex harness that carries the Bino's in front of my chest. Kind of fit like a tank top.

Bino Harness

Link ^^^

Alaskan guide creations for me ..I’ve tried the kuiu Sitka and badlands models and the AGC is easily the best for me

Marsupial all the way. I researched forever before purchasing. Below is my 5 star review left on gohunt. I am in no way affiliated with marsupial and I did not get paid. I rarely review items, good or bad, but this harness is now one of my favorite pieces of gear. I've since bought one for my dad and will be for my father-in-law

Best Harness Out There for Me
on Dec 23, 2019
Here is why I love this bino harness:
1) I'ts compact and doesn't protrude off the chest a lot. Last thing I need is a harness that makes crawling and busting brush any more difficult by snagging on things.
2) Main compartment folds downward, not lifted upward. The reason for this is it makes it extremely easy to use one handed; a big bonus when you have a bugle tube or weapon in your other hand. Plus, I really love how there are magnets at the bottom to secure the front flap in the down position. This is great for when I'm sitting down or walking and doing a lot of glassing--I can instantly set and retrieve the binos without having to constantly open and close the flap.
3) A small stretchy side pocket on each side. I put a small bottle of wind-checker in one side and a diaphragm call in the other side.
4) A zippered pocket in front and stretchy pocket in the back. Great for storing licenses, tags, etc.
5)It has an extra strap/loop on each side. I use one of these to attach my rangefinder.
6) Very well constructed with strong magnets, heavy-duty buckles, and excellent stitching. This should last a life time.

The only thing I will mention is that the harnesses seem to run on the small side. But I don't mind this because I want something that is compact and doesn't have a lot of extra material and bulk.

I am no way affiliated with the maker or GoHunt. I just really love this bino harness.

By the way, I'm using Leupold and Vortex 10x42 binos in the small size.

Back