Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A POSITVE story (Muley Pic Inside)

Sabot

Red, blue, house, senate, SCOTUS, POTUS, none of it matters when your bride is lying next to you in bed feeble, bald, and exhausted from chemo. That was a year ago for us.

Sunday she hiked in over 2 ridges to help me pack out my mule deer. She beat breast cancer. She’s my miracle. She’s my hero. We celebrate 20 years next June.

We vote and we pray, but we never let the news control our emotions. Life is too precious and short to waste a single day on things we can’t control!!!

BE ENCOURAGED! LET SOMEONE KNOW YOU LOVE THEM TODAY!

922DBD28-764E-45A6-BB80-912A14B59690_jpeg-731144.JPG

BONUS: this deer was killed on PUBLIC land with a ....SABOT!!

Glad to hear your wife is doing well after breast cancer and that you get to have experiences like this with each other! Wish you both well!

Very cool. My mom survived breast cancer some years ago and continues to do well. It changes your life for sure. Congrats on everything. Thank you for the positive message today.

First off ... thank god for your wife overcoming her cancer. There is nothing good regarding cancer. Thanks for reminding us all that there are more important things in life than political affiliation and such.

That is a great buck and story. Thank you for posting.

I wish you and your wife the best going forward.

Thank-you for the uplifting story and pic of hunting success. Congrats to you both on so many levels. You put the day in real perspective. Bless you and yours.

Awesome! Really puts things in perspective. Congrats on the nice buck and even more so with everything else going better for you than it was a year ago.

Thank you for reminding us what is truly important in life. Its easy to get caught up in everything that is going on, but this is a good reminder not to take your loved ones for granted. Congrats to both you and your wife!

that is awesome, congrats! Great reminder as well, it's something I reflected on recently when I get frustrated and stressed about the little things in life. Realizing it's too short to dwell on the little issues and live each day to it's fullest! Thanks for the post!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back