Caribou Gear Tarp

A pile of cougars!

That is a pile of heads, I looked and didn't see when the actual time that pic was taken. Is it one that was taken in a bygone era, or is it some thing that was taken with a black and white camera just recently? The reason I ask, is if done recently, even if they had to kill that many cats at once, it was a huge waste to lop the heads off and leave the rest, I thought there were laws on waste. If it is actually an old picture, this stuff was kind of the norm and really is just put up as an attention getter for the sake of the article and actually takes away from some thing important the person that wrote it wanted to say... Maybe not in some peoples eyes, but they do lose credibility if they can't show things (atrocities)that are happening now in the time frame that they are beating their drums over...
smile.gif

It's an old picture, I assume, used in this context (right above the picture). Whatever it is, it's pretty amazing. Imagine getting that many lions!

"Numerous species have been driven to the brink of extinction; predators like the grizzly and Mexican Gray Wolf were driven extinct in the Southwest largely because of mass killings by the livestock industry."

Your right there...
It is a cool picture just because this kind of thing isn't seen any more.
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back