A cool wildlife refuge I didn't know about

Depends of if you're talking bio soil crust or a jaguar. Scavengers seems to be doing rather well.

But I get you're point about the impacts that illegal immigrants have. I don't think anyone questioning the wall means to compare the status quo with a wall. Everyone generally agrees that illegal immigration needs to be addressed, but a physical wall is certainly not the answer. It has never proven effective in the 1000's of years humans have tried to use them to keep people out.
I’m definitely a fan of exploring the ‘virtual’ wall idea.

Google it. It was actually installed near Sierra vista and was having pretty good success before before being mostly defunded near the end of the Obama Admin.
A network of cameras, sensors and other high techy things
It’s like the e-bike of border walls.
Is that why that blimp is in the sky there?

Calling people names shows creativity and the intellectual superiority of your politics, and exploring history and knowledge that doesn't jive with your politics is for the weak.

Google it. It was actually installed near Sierra vista and was having pretty good success before before being mostly defunded near the end of the Obama Admin.
A network of cameras, sensors and other high techy things
It’s like the e-bike of border walls.

Rethink that a little. It is congress that appropriates money - not the executive branch, and where the executive branch tries to obstruct congressional funding, things get testy (see Washington DC, Article 1).

Rethink that a little. It is congress that appropriates money - not the executive branch, and where the executive branch tries to obstruct congressional funding, things get testy (see Washington DC, Article 1).
Rethink that a little. ‘Near the end of the Obama Admin’ is a timeframe...

Perhaps you read it as “BY the Obama Admin” ?

Last edited:
Back