_u_cking Poachers

Nemont

Suspects Sought in Malta-area Pronghorn Antelope Shooting Case
Tuesday, September 8th 2009

Information is being sought on the recent illegal shooting of this antelope doe and her two fawns south of Malta. (photo courtesy of Montana FWP)
MALTA, Mont. – State authorities are seeking information about three pronghorn antelope that were illegally shot from a road and left to rot near Malta over the long Labor Day weekend.

FWP Warden Dirk Paulsen said the doe and her twin fawns were shot on private property along the Content Road south of Malta. Paulsen said it is likely that the incident took place the evening of Friday, Sept. 4

“We’re asking members of the public to share whatever information anyone may have about this case so we can charge and punish the perpetrators for their blatant disregard of the law,” Paulsen said.

Information can be forwarded directly to Paulsen at (406) 263-0620 or 654-1223, the Phillips County Sheriff’s Office at (406) 654-2350, or to FWP’s TIP-MONT hotline at 1-800-847-6668. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.

2127.jpg

Yep, pisses a guy off.

I am sure you saw this one as well.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 8, 2009

Information Sought in IX Ranch Bull Elk Poaching Case

BIG SANDY, Mont. - Authorities are seeking information about a bull elk that was recently killed illegally on the IX Ranch southeast of Big Sandy.

Ranch officials say the 6x6 elk was shot and left to rot on their private property near the intersection of the Cow Island Trail and Warrick Road. It is believed the incident took place around Sept. 1.

FWP Region 6 Warden Sgt. Shane Reno

BTW, I heard Andrew might be over this way for some sheep hunting. I am envious.

What a shamefull way for animals to go. I hope they can get some leads on the two cases. Good to hear from you Nemont. John PS: You too Miller!

Yep, pisses a guy off.

I am sure you saw this one as well.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 8, 2009

Information Sought in IX Ranch Bull Elk Poaching Case

BIG SANDY, Mont. - Authorities are seeking information about a bull elk that was recently killed illegally on the IX Ranch southeast of Big Sandy.

Ranch officials say the 6x6 elk was shot and left to rot on their private property near the intersection of the Cow Island Trail and Warrick Road. It is believed the incident took place around Sept. 1.

FWP Region 6 Warden Sgt. Shane Reno

I did see that, disgusting for somebody to do that.

BTW, I heard Andrew might be over this way for some sheep hunting. I am envious.

Well if you want to be envious of Andrew just sit and listen to his line of hunts he has been on and is going on. What a job. He has some incredible pics and stories. I doubt he can lower his standards enough hunt geese with me again :)

Nemont

poachings an ugly problem everywhere...its beyond me why they shoot and leave the game to rot? we have a lot of problems down in n MO...they shoot the deer, cut the backstraps out and leave the rest.
turn any 'possible' offenses in and let the courts sort em out.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back