PEAX Equipment

7mm 140gr Accubon

williaada

noticed in a few reloading magazines the company no longer sells the 140gr 7mm bullets. Anyone know why this would be the case?

Thanks, I have some and was going to start some laps development. Might just go Barnes and get rid of the nosler. I am reloading for a 7mm-08

I posted on another thread that I've had the same issues finding accubonds for my 338-06 and 7mm-08. I'me in the process of switching to Hammers and Bulldozers. I'm pretty much done with Nosler. I don't have any to sell or I would.

Thanks, I have some and was going to start some laps development. Might just go Barnes and get rid of the nosler. I am reloading for a 7mm-08
That's what I've done they can't seem to get items on the shelf and I don't have the patience to wait for years.

I just had a box of 7mm 160 ABs delivered to my house. I think I ordered them in March.

Primers are next on my need list.

Natchez currently has CCI #34 in stock. They aslo have 140 7mm accubonds.
7mm 140 ABs can be bought in stores. The 160s are currently being produced. I want 160s for elk.

I just tried to buy some CCI primers elsewhere but they had $200 minimum order. Pass. I’ll go look at Natchez.

7mm 140 ABs can be bought in stores. The 160s are currently being produced. I want 160s for elk.

I just tried to buy some CCI primers elsewhere but they had $200 minimum order. Pass. I’ll go look at Natchez.
If you want a hundred I can hook you up. PM me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back